Wednesday, April 30, 2008

yikes!

Well, believe it or not, I have been blogging...just unfortunately not on any blogs that anyone reads. I created a blog (but it doesn't really look like a blog - just an advertising website) for our apartments, and then my boss has been paying me to make more for other apartments - which is sweet! So I keep working on those when I should be blogging on here or the Palmer family blog. So I apologize. And now that the Joshua's First Year calendar is finished, you must all be wishing and hoping for more pictures of Joshua! I need to do updates on what he's doing and what I'm doing, but for now, I'll just post some pictures!

Look at how incredibly curly his hair is getting!!

This is a shirt he got for his birthday from Grandma and Grandpa - it says, "I still live with my parents." Ha!
Showin off some of his cute dino pjs!
If you read Nathan's blog, then you've already seen this picture, but this is a snowman that Nathan built - it is a snow daddy holding a snow baby sitting on a bench. Very adorable if you ask me.
I love my cuddly baby!

That's all for now - I'll write more someday - hopefully soon, but I don't want to make promises!

3 comments:

Krissy said...

That is great that you are getting paid to play online...oops, I mean work really really hard.

I know how tough it is to keep people updated on life, so much happens throughout the day, but thanks for sharing some really cute pictures with us.

I am so glad that we were able to get together up in WA. I love seeing Joshy in person.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the "new job"! And, thanks for the pics - I love the Snow Daddy and ALL of Joshy's. It was so wonderful to see you all, and to get to hold your little guy for a bit. He is even cuter in person (hard to believe, but true!)
So much love to you all!

Anonymous said...

Hi to the Panda,
Inquiring grandmas need to know: Will there be a Joshua's Second Year calendar, too? Please? Or at least weekly pictures? You and Nathan have been incredible about posting all these wonderful photos all year, and we're spoiled now. And grateful. And still suffering from Joshy Withdrawal.
Love you all so much,
Mom