Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My little wanderer

A few disclaimers...

1. This video is perhaps a bit boring for some of you who see Joshy often, or maybe who have little ones of your own...but it is mostly for those of you who haven't seen Joshy walking around yet. This is a pretty typical few minutes in the life of our little explorer. Although, he amazingly doesn't get in as much trouble as he sometimes does.
2. I apologize (as should Joshua, really) for the gross-looking carpet - it's getting cleaned really soon. We very much underestimated the amount of damage having Joshy's high chair on the carpet would do. Yikes!
3. Our apartment is a disaster in this video...most of the chaos is put away at night and our home returns to some sort of order.
4. Check out our new vinyl flooring in our kitchen! I love it!
5. For Aunty Mindy - yes he is saying your name over and over through his second lap through the kitchen.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Skippy said...

Good footage. He is all over the place. I'm glad he stopped his fall with his face in the wall. That ought to toughen him up.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha... that was rather entertaining. I'm very impressed with his walking and suddenly realizing you coming to visit is going to mean having that toddling hurricane in my house! AH! Don't worry... I'm not afraid. I'm rather excited for you to visit! I forgot to mark your recently updated dates on my calendar last time we spoke though... can you remind me what the plan is now? Thanks for the video and tell Joshy hello... from ASHLEY... did he hear that? ASHLEY : ) We might not be able to let him in if he can't say my name... ; )

Anonymous said...

PS--I like the new background and such... trying out new colors, eh? OH! And I love the kitchen linoleum--I noticed it on the video beginning before I even read the blog! It's great!

Sydney said...

Ashley -- I just figured it out. When Joshy the Fabulous Racing Toddler says, "Mindy,Mindy,Mindy," he really means "Aunt Mindy, Aunt Ashley and Grandma!" Think about it: the three names sound exactly alike...pretty much...not...Sigh. Lucky for him he's so adorable.
And I also really like the linoleum.
Wonderful movie, my daughter the video whiz!
Love you all so much. Mom