Friday, February 6, 2009

Party month!

Here are some pictures from the parties that were filling Joshua's social calendar in January.

Singing Happy Birthday to his Dada, getting ready to help blow out ALL those candles.
So proud of Dada for blowing them all out, and wanting to sing again.
Stuffing his chubby little cheeks with carrot cake.
Attempting to wipe off his own face...

And here are some pictures from the Elders Quorum Presidency get-together, where Joshua enjoyed playing with his friends, falling down the stairs, and eating a LOT of fruit salad.
Rowan was at the height of fashion with her evening-wear tutu.
Hina (actually I'm not sure if I'm spelling that correctly!) missed much of the festivities, taking a late nap, but we just had to show a picture of her in that bib. She's pretty close to the LEAST wild toddler I've ever met - and so adorable!
I'm impressed that Nathan got such a good group photo!
The Takara kids - they were so great with hanging out with all the little ones so we could enjoy our sushi and chicken - deeeelicious dinner and a good time had by all.

And on to Rowan's second birthday party. I missed a lot of it cuz I got really sick in the middle and had to go home, but they brought home a blue cupcake for me.
Here's Joshy just arriving at the party, ready to dump a high chair tray of food all over the floor, climb up and down the stairs, and enjoy some games and cupcakes!
I love Hugh's face in this picture - I think he was enjoying himself, but it sure is funny.
I'm pretty sure Leia was pretty happy with things as well! I think Rowan had a happy birthday. Joshy drew her a picture and we laminated it so she can keep it forever and ever. I wonder how many of these little guys will stay around here long enough to grow up together? Not sure how long we'll be here, and Leia will probably be heading off to other adventures in the next year or so, but we'll see about everyone else!

No comments: