Sunday, January 31, 2010

My new adventure

I saw these felt playhouses online...it's basically a slipcover made of felt that you put over a card table, and it becomes a playhouse. I am going to make one, and it is going to be amazing. I'm going to track my progress on here as I accomplish things! Of course there will be pictures.

The first place I saw this type of playhouse was here: http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/2009/10/felt-playhouse.html

Though Jill posted links to all sorts of other playhouses, none were as creative as hers. I'm using some of her templates and then venturing off on my own! Joshua has been very opinionated as we've looked at all the ones on Etsy.com and he has chosen what things he's interested in. It will be a lot of fun. And hours and hours of work.

No comments: