Wednesday, March 10, 2010

almost done!

As of about 12:30, I had finished fixing three oranges and two apples! Just one more apple to fix and I can get back to creating NEW things again!

Oh, and Joshua had a TON of fun pulling out almost all of the fluffy filler stuff from the pillow sized bag of it, and covering our dining room floor with it, sliding in it, throwing snowballs with it, rolling in it...it was so funny. And made a huge mess that was amazingly easy to clean up! Good times :c)

And I just heard from my mom that my grandma Norma fell and broke her hip. She could use any and all prayers.

::::
4:35 - finished the last apple!!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

You are my hero when it comes to patience! Wow...going back and redoing is so much work, but you will be thankful in the long run! Can't wait to see more pictures. I love seeing what you create!