Tuesday, March 2, 2010

If you're ever thinking...

...that making a soccer ball out of felt would be a fun thing to do...think of something else to do instead. It looks really good, but it took several hours. The soccer ball is going to sit by the front door of the playhouse, I think...or maybe go on the side with the river. I'm thinking now I might make a picnic table with some sort of something that I can make food (hot dogs or hamburgers or something) be removable...at Joshy's request. I shouldn't look at the other examples of playhouses online while he's looking! I do veto some of them, though...we can't ALSO fit a library and a princess castle and a train station on to this playhouse. But we could probably fit a picnic table and some hot dogs or something.

And I'm done with the day numbers now, and done with changing the times that I post...so if I'm posting for the first time at 1:00am, as I am right now (yikes!), it'll say that, instead of always saying 11:00pm even if it was posted later. Anyway...probably it wasn't necessary for me to clear all of that up. :c)

4 comments:

Skippy said...

Great job on the soccer ball! I thouught it was something you found at a craft store.

Mindy Sebastian said...

Sounds like you'll be making more than just one playhouse! The princess castle can totally have a library, with a trainstation as the entrance. Or convince one of your friends to make one with those things, so Joshy can borrow it, or go and visit. :) I just love how opinionated Joshua is .. probably because I'm not there all the time to deal with all his requests :P I'm definitely looking forward to a video of them both in the playhouse, with Joshua pointing out everything. And I'm still wanting to hear Henry say spaghetti!

Sydney said...

How about a sheepdog and his personal kitten waiting for Joshy and Henry at the front door of the playhouse?? Bad Grandma R.!

Mindy Sebastian said...

The ball looks fantastic. Seriously, Amanda. You are amazing. :) (And a sheepdog would be pretty sweet.)