Tuesday, March 18, 2008

This baby can EAT!

Seriously, I can’t believe how much Joshua eats.  So far for lunch he has had green beans, carrots, diced apples, peas, two turkey sticks (baby food turkey), and an apple wheel.  Oh and some of my pink lemonade (he is a BIG fan…I haven’t given it to him before, though).  He’s a good little eater – his favorite food these days is frozen blueberries, which I think he would like right now.  I get a big kick out of his purple face and hands after he’s done with his blueberries.  He does always tell us when he’s finished (that is one of the signs he is learning), but lately, I’ve been deciding for him, when he’s eaten just about as big a meal as I could eat!  No wonder he poops like 4 times a day!

 

Now that I figured out what the email address is to post on my blog, I think I’ll do it more often!  I have two drafts from awhile ago that I never finished, so I should work on those also.   I’ll have to actually get on there to post pictures, though.

 

Joshua has a blog now, too, if you didn’t know that yet.  You can click on the “boypalmer” link on my page.

No comments: