Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our camera died...

...it died quite recently, so I better get some of the photos up that I have! Joshua (with his dada's help) put up a wonderful post about our little campout, which was a lot of fun. Here are some other recent pictures! I think I'll post some and then go try to finish a video I've been working on...and maybe get it posted before Nathan comes back from cleaning the apartment he's working on. Ready set go!

Joshua learning to write his name...


Helping put away the groceries...


Making faces with Bapa Rozen at breakfast up in Brier...


Being safely shielded from the zoo of animals...


Seeing cousin Chloe again...trying out her pink phone and admiring one of her purses...

Working hard on that one wonderful stair...


Taking his first shared bath...this didn't actually go over too well - apparently Joshua likes to have baths to himself, we learned. He hid his frustration pretty well for a few minutes...

We miss you Chloe!

Let's see if I can get a video done...it's almost 25 minutes later now that I've finally gotten those pictures on here, so we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We so loved seeing you all on your last trip to WA - these pictures caught the cousin interaction so well! (I wonder what Joshy and Chloe were discussing standing near the window...planning some sort of mischief I'm sure!) It's going to be wonderful watching them grow up together. I hope they will be as close as you are with Kristina and Tracy.
Love you!