Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Prayers for Joshy

I just wanted to ask for prayers for Joshua tomorrow morning when he goes in for his surgery. He's got a cold and is kind of congested, so they may reschedule if the anesthesiologist is concerned about that, but otherwise it is a go. We have to be there at 7:30, the surgery is scheduled for 8:30, and it will go probably about 2 hours. It sounds like recovery will be pretty easy unless something unexpected happens, but you never know exactly how a little critter will respond to surgery and everything, so all prayers are appreciated.

Thank you so much!

2 comments:

Sydney said...

Amanda -- Joshy is on the prayer chain at Emmanuel all this week, and many of my friends and I will be praying especially on Thursday morning. By the weekend, Joshy will be back at his new red table, coloring and playing with his blocks. And you and Nathan will be taking big, deep, thankful breaths and knowing your precious little boy is well.
Dad and I love you all so much,
Mom

Brittany said...

Manda, What is Joshua having surgery for?! I can't believe you didn't tell me!! I will pray for him for sure!! Let me know if there is anything else you need!
Britz
p.s. Parker and Cohen will pray too!