Monday, January 12, 2009

200 days!

Holy cow - I just looked at the little "baby ticker" on the side there, and saw I've been pregnant with this little critter for 200 days! Doesn't that seem like a long time? Still got a ways to go, but I'm proud of me and this quickly growing bowling ball in my tummy that is my next baby boy.

Also, thank you Tracy and Krissy for your comments on the blog (Krissy's were on Facebook) - I feel motivated to post again the rest of the pictures that are waiting. I was feeling sad to have posted about a billion times and have no comments, so thank you!!

1 comment:

Sydney said...

Amanda the Wonderful Blogging Panda,
All the pictures and postings -- and phone calls -- help us feel connected to you all in important ways. Thank you! In the latest pictures, I especially loved seeing Joshy with his little cousins and to know he's part of loving, extended families on both the Palmer and Rozen branches of the big tree.
Love you all so much,
Mom