Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Introducing baby #2

We've been calling him #2 or baby Henry for quite some time now, but I'm fairly certain Henry won't be his name...we just like to call him that. I scanned several ultrasound pictures long ago, and it's been on my list for a long time to post them, so I'll put them up here and then get some Joshy pictures up as well!

This was on August 15th...can't exactly see how cute he is. He's the white blur in the dark blur in the middle on the bottom.

This was August 27th, when they were trying to get a more exact date - I was frustrated because my calculations said he was due about a week earlier than their calculations. At this point, I'm not minding so much having one extra week to prepare!

Then the much-anticipated ultrasound to determine the sex. This was November 25th - here's his cute little foot. We were actually pretty shocked that the baby is a boy. We'd been hoping for a boy, but were pretty convinced it was a girl!

With Joshy, they did the cool 3-D pictures, one of which looked a lot like him...but the ultrasound tech lady was in a hurry (our appointment was about an hour late...so they were rushed to catch up), so we just got the regular kind of pictures. I do like this picture a lot, though, because he is smiling!


Well, that's all for now - I'll post another if we have another ultrasound, but we probably won't, so you can look forward to pictures in April if he's on time!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Yay for baby number two! *big wave*
I love those first pictures, and the mama's hearts we all have, as we treasure even that first glimpse at our new ones. (he's the light blur in the dark blur). I so remember that!