Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Late November

Since the last time I posted was before Thanksgiving, I've got a lot of catching up to do! I'll just stick with lots of photos and descriptions.

Joshy getting ready to go outside - I love his raincoat.

Working on building a sweet fort with his dada.
Trying on dada's sandals.
For Family Home Evening before Thanksgiving, we made a turkey with feathers saying things we're thankful for. Joshua came up with some of them, as you can possibly tell. It was fun.
Joshua working on studying Calculus 2 so he could take dada's finals for him.
Nathan was very quick with the camera to get this one - Joshua doesn't often like bows on his head.
Joshy's friend Leia came over one night and they had a good time playing. I've got some videos to post from their adventures together!
Eric, Laurel, Stevie, and Allie came to visit Thanksgiving week, so we spent a lot of time with them. Joshy liked wearing Allie's pink hat.
All the cousins squirming on Grandma's lap!
We went up to Washington for a short Thanksgiving visit. Joshy had fun playing with his great grandma - with his school bus and new piggy bank.
Joshy enjoying his Thanksgiving feast - I think last year's Thanksgiving bib is a bit small now, but oh well.Trying on a sheep costume for the Christmas pageant that he didn't end up getting to be in because it was postponed for weather and we weren't up there the right weekend.

Also trying on the angel wings...
Some have complained that they haven't seen any pictures of me all fat and pregnant...here's one before I got as gigantic as I am now, but I'll see if I have any decent ones from more recently. We are enjoying a delicious chocolate chip cookie in this one.
Mama and Joshy playing the piano - he's actually quite good, and he will sit there with me and play for a LONG time!
Joshy and Allie make a great team - and he especially likes that touch lamp.
Right after Thanksgiving, the Christmas decor came out of the big blue bin, and we got to work on decorating - Joshua was a big help.

2 comments:

treen said...

is there any reason why all the photos aren't coming through? is it something wrong on your end or mine? (it's entirely possible that it's my computer's fault.)

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh Amanda- what a treasury of pictures here! I was all "OH! I love the sheep one, I have to tell her that" and then I was thinking "Oh, and the piano...and the fort" but the cuteness kept coming and now I have to go back and look in order to comment appropriately! You are so great at sharing picture with us! By the way, what a CUTE raincoat! I need to invest in those for my boys. We only have snow suits and overalls (the winter and summer wardrobe) Although. being from the NW I suppose a raincoat is a bit more important to have...