Thursday, February 21, 2008

Another good thing

Another accomplishment for our home - last night I went to Target to spend some gift cards that we got for Christmas (thank you!!!), and one of the things that I got was some wonderful wall decor for Joshua's room. Seriously, every time I've gone in his room, I've been all sad about how bare his walls are...we had a couple of nice things on his wall, and then for Christmas he got three really cool animals that I put up right above his crib and he has been talking to them all the time ever since, BUT the rest of his walls were still pretty colorless. SO I got these cool adhesive jungle animals and put them up all over. They're incredibly easy to put up and to move around. I don't know how long they'll last, but they look wonderful right now. Joshy is hanging onto his gate thing right now, rather unhappy, so I'll post these pictures and then write more later.

Pretty cool looking, huh?Just thought a couple of Joshua might make a few of you happy. The calendar is updated, too!!

And Tracy, I know I need to post these things (and I got curtains for two rooms also!) on the Reclaiming Home blog...I'm just a terrible person. Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Those jungle animals are VERY cute. So is little Joshy.

Jessica said...

Very nice. And what a cute baby you have! I am so sad you aren't my visiting teacher anymore, but so happy I found your blog!

Anonymous said...

Those jungle animals really brighten the room - great idea! I'm sure Joshy loves having the company. What a cutie!
Love you!