Saturday, October 27, 2007

Teeth and holidays!

Well last night we found Joshua has his very first tooth! We can just see the top of it, but it definitely broke the skin without any warning or screaming! I'm hoping that all of his teeth will break through this easily, but that probably is wishful thinking. I'm proud of my good baby, though.

Also, here is the 3rd and final movie for the time being. Nathan just got on a roll with making movies, and probably there won't be another one for awhile. So happy holidays! Enjoy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0lsnJyuqIw

Yesterday I took a day off for the first time in a long time...it was nice. I got caught up on some emails rather than posting on the blog, talked to Mom on the phone for an hour, fed Joshua bananas and rice cereal, and then peas later, made lemon bars for the Halloween party we went to last night, spent a lot of time playing with Joshua on the floor - it was a very good day. I didn't do some of the cleaning that I wanted to, but Joshy decided that napping wasn't really for him yesterday...at least not for more than 20 minutes at a time - maybe that was because he was cutting a tooth. He's been sleeping for about half an hour...but maybe he sensed that I was typing about his sleeping habits because just now he started whimpering again.

gotta love babies - especially my adorable fat one. Time to go be with him. Have a wonderful weekend!

Oh, P.S. Joshua said mamamamama again today, for the first time since last Saturday - maybe it is just a Saturday thing. Ok bye.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

First tooth! Congratulations!

The Tiger costume is very cute!

Anonymous said...

Joshua is the most adorable little Tigger I've ever seen! What perfect timing - a tooth just before Halloween. Too bad he's not allowed candy yet. It should come in handy for Thanksgiving turkey, though!