Tuesday, January 29, 2008

my baby is learning

I know that Nathan has plans for posting more feature film type movies of our dear little star on Youtube soon, but I had to get at least one or two up here tonight. This movie Joshua is quite serious, showing mama everything he has learned.


He also knows ball and tiger, but his littler tiger wasn't attached to the high chair tray like it usually is.

I'm hoping to get another one on here while Nathan's at basketball. I hope that grandma Rozen will appreciate this while she's taking it easy after knee surgery, and hopefully grandma Palmer will get to see it soon, too, after she gets home from the hospital. Joshua is very sad that both grandmas are having health issues, and he hopes they'll both be feeling better soon so they can play with him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WoW that is amazing how he knows all of those things!Such a smart little guy.