Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A little mischief

Another movie for all you devoted Joshua fans...this one's less educational and a lot more fun!

I especially love his reaction after he dumps that tray on the ground - it's so adorable. Today he dumped it when it was covered in green beans and white beans (none of which, by the way, he is interested in). Our floor sure takes a beating. Ah well. I'll write more about his new adventures with food. He also loves strawberry milkshakes, but don't tell Ashley.

3 comments:

Sydney said...

Joshy is a brilliant baby who knows how to make himself laugh! And all the words he knows -- wow! I loved both of these movies so much -- just what I needed to make sitting, resting my knee, bearable. Thank you from a grateful grandma.
So much love,
Mom

sarah said...

he has the best baby laugh of all time.

love it.

Caldwell Chatter said...

Hey Amanda, great blog I love lookin' & readin' it. Josh is so dang cute & I too love his cute laugh it made me smile. How is School goin' for you all?