Thursday, November 8, 2007

Another sneak preview

For those of you who check the photo calendar for updates, here's a sneak preview! Hopefully my husband won't mind.

Here is an example of the difference between playing with mommy...

...and playing with daddy. Joshua's face lights up whenever his dada walks into the room!
Here is Joshua modeling one of his new outfits.
And here he is modeling the hat daddy just made for him! Also, he is showing off the pears and oatmeal smeared all over his sleeve.

So I hope you enjoy those pictures. I sure do! I don't think you can see his tooth in any of them, though.

I'm still sick, which is really annoying, but I'm not exhausted anymore - just coughing and sniffling a lot still. It'll go away and boy will I be glad when it does. Today I got everything on my work to do list (13 things!) done by noon. That made me happy. Now on to other things that I need to get done or want to get done...like posting on my blog! I feel like I don't have a whole lot to say today. I left my pea-coat somewhere...it's quite a mystery as to where I left it. It may have been at the church barbecue on Saturday night...or maybe...::::time lapse of 10 minutes::::

1 comment:

Krissy said...

what adorable pictures. Sounds like you have a pretty good schedule going for him. I hope that it can stay like that for a while. It is so wonderful that you can get some personal time and it includes cake which is even better! I can't wait until I can get some personal time that doesn't include going to the restroom or taking a shower. Oh and I am glad to hear that they kept your coat for you.