Sunday, November 4, 2007

P.S.

Some of you may notice the time of this post and connect that I'm posting on my blog instead of being at church. This is true. I'm sitting here in my pjs and hooded sweatshirt, with my hood on, snuffling and trying not to swallow or cough much cuz my sore throat seems to be getting worse. No good. We had a church party last night and it was a lot of fun, but we probably shouldn't have stayed very long. We got home at like 7 or so and I was exhausted! I hate being sick. Ah well. Nathan took Joshua to church which I really appreciate. Joshua didn't notice daylight savings and decided he needed to eat at the regular time and get up at the regular time, which kind of threw us off this morning. I wonder if he'll adjust, or if he's just going to be on this schedule now for awhile.

On a side note - I haven't seen a centipede in years, and I have never seen one inside, so I was quite shocked this morning to see one slithering across our living room rug, next to Joshua's blanket he plays on! Yuck. I'm not sure how well centipedes can swim in toilet pipes, but I'm hoping not very well.

It should be a quiet day today for me - hope it is for everyone else.

No comments: