Saturday, November 17, 2007

...like a baby










We used to take so many pictures of our fat little baby sleeping, but now - I would NEVER risk taking a picture of him sleeping because I am so grateful when he sleeps! Sorry for the massive amounts of pictures - this post took way too long because when you insert photos into a post, you can only do so many at a time...and then they get into a way weird order...so I had to go back and put them in the right order and that was a lot more complicated than I thought it would be and I accidentally deleted a couple pictures I didn't mean to, but that's ok.




3 comments:

Jen said...

Love the pictures of the "fat baby". He is adorable! He makes me smile everytime I see those chubby cheeks.

Krissy said...

Wow he changed so much over the few months! He really is adorable. I know what you mean about taking pictures of the kids while they are sleeping. I am doing it a lot now but I know it will come to an end soon.

Anonymous said...

So precious and adorable! Can't wait to see this little guy - and his parents, of course - at Christmas!
Love you!