Sunday, November 4, 2007

one more important tidbit

I just thought everyone would want to know how the scary butterfly's trip through the dishwasher went. This was awhile ago, so I apologize for not updating you earlier. Right after he emerged from the dishwasher, there was no frightening laughter at all, so I felt a little bad for ruining Joshua's toy. A few hours later, however, when I was putting the butterfly back in the toy bin, it gave a faint cackle, surprising me quite a bit. A couple days later and this butterfly is back to its normal frightening self. So in a way it's good, but I really wouldn't mind if I didn't hear it laughing once or twice all by itself some nights. Joshua does love the little critter, though, so that's good.

1 comment:

Eric said...

That's a scary story...

Hey Amandar, I'm glad you put a link up on insanityinc. It's cool to get to know you better by reading about the details of your everyday life. Keep up the blogging and take care of my awesome brother and fat nephew. (and that's fat in a good way)