Friday, November 2, 2007

picture pressure

Well I've noticed that there is a competition going on in terms of posting adorable baby photos...so I'll join in a bit, though I know that we win hands down with this calendar: http://www.insanityinc.net/nathan/joshua/joshuacal.html

But I'll do some picture posting anyway. One more comparison picture - I had a bunch of me and Joshua, but here is one of Joshua and Daddy from when our baby was 2 weeks old - he had had a rather traumatizing doctor appointment that day and really appreciated the comfort of Daddy's tummy.

I think you can totally see the similarities in this picture...can you believe Joshua was ever that little? I loved those pjs. He is now wearing 9 month clothes and some of them (even the ones I just bought - dangit!!) are either too small or are like baby muscle shirts - showing off his "Michelin Baby" physique. At least the pjs I got fit him. But in general, he probably fits the best in 12 month clothes - although even the 12 month Gerber onesies are way too small! His baby sister will have some clothes passed down that he never even wore! No that's not an announcement...we just think that someday when we have our next baby that it'll be a girl.

Ok, now for some pictures. I hate how when you insert them they go up to the top of the post...maybe I just need to learn how to change that. We'll see.

I was shaking the empty plastic package from his diapers...one of his very favorite things.

We're so proud of him for really figuring out this whle sitting up on his own thing - he rarely topples over anymore, unless it is on purpose.

Another of his very favorite things - good thing the universal remote that I bought didn't work...so we still have about a million for him to chew on. Guess you can't expect something electronic for $5 to work.
The funniest thing about this costume was that it has padding on the tummy...this little tiger really didn't need the padding, though.
Well, I'm going to post this and then try to figure out how to post pictures a little differently. Internet Explorer keeps freezing and shutting down when I try to move my pictures around much, so I've edited this post about a hundred times. I figure I should post it while it's working. I'll probably post more pictures later...gotta keep up with the competition, ya know?

2 comments:

Krissy said...

Yes, thank you so much for posting more pics. While I love to read what is going on in your life, I also really enjoy seeing my newest cousin as much as possible. I am sure that other family members enjoy it as well. Did you see that I got Tracy to post more as well? Oh and the challenge will continue...so keep up with the pictures.

By the way, He is really really cute.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.