Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 21

Ok it is 11:15 Sunday night. I took an hour-ish nap today, and I want to see if I can finish something for the playhouse tonight. Starting at 11:15pm on anything isn't usually the best plan, but I'll give myself until midnight, 12:15 at the latest, and see if I can finish something. Or just work on something, cuz I miss it!

It is 12:23 - I finished the flowers I've been working on. I'm actually not really happy with how they turned out...I was trying to do something really creative and it didn't quite work how I pictured. Oh well. Goodnight.

4 comments:

dorfee said...

The flowers are terrific. You have inspired me to try this for Patrick and Christopher for Christmas. I better get started now.

Tracy said...

Wow! those are so awesome! Great job!

Trillium Fairy said...

Wow! I don't know what you were trying to do, but they ended up looking pretty cool!

Mindy Sebastian said...

I love these! Way more depth than the others. I'd rather have a bunch of these than those :P Not that the others are bad, but these are just fantastic.