Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day seven

Today has been a busy, good day. Enjoyed church, had a good dinner here with friends, watched a few minutes of the Super Bowl here and there, and now the boys are going to bed, and I can work on my two hobbies as of late - crafting this playhouse and watching Lost.

Tonight I finished making two letters for the mailbox (I can't make the mailbox yet because Joshua wants it to be made of dark blue felt and I don't have any yet - also I want to get some felt letters to spell MAIL on it). But anyway, here they are:



Also, I broke my last needle threader. Argggg.

3 comments:

Mindy Sebastian said...

Awww, these are cute! Do they have paper inside so they crackle too?

Tracy said...

These are great! You are so creative!

Amanda Palmer said...

Mindy - they have regular printer paper inside, so they're not exactly crackly, but they feel kind of like a real envelope! These weren't my original idea, but I don't think I've seen them quite as detailed as I made them, so I'm proud of them. I didn't show the back of the other one, because it looks a little less envelope-like, but oh well. I was sewing them in the dark, mostly, while watching Lost.