Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day ten

Today I made some red flowers to match the yellowish flowers I made before. They're pretty cute. I also made the mailbox, except for the lettering on it. Buddy the dinosaur just sits there waiting and waiting for his turquoise detailing...


It was hard not working on it yesterday, especially since I wasn't feeling very well. I'm feeling somewhat better today, though, and having Tawnia come over was super helpful. Gotta love my sis.

We got some great news on the grad school front! Nathan got accepted to Portland State - we haven't gotten the letter yet - he called to see if all his application stuff was completed, and they told him he was accepted! I'm very excited that he's accepted, and nervous to figure out the financial part. I'm hoping he'll be able to choose between two (or all three!) of the schools, and that at one of them will work out money-wise. We should hear back from Oregon State and University of Washington by the end of the month, I expect. Once we make that decision, it will be nice to have some certainty for the coming year.

Well, it's 8:20...Henry is asleep, or at least quiet...and Joshua is talking and singing with his animals in bed, so there is still plenty of time for crafting. I'll update this and post pictures either later tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on what else I get done tonight.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hooray for your good grad school news! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Nathan!! Although, the excitement was a bit dulled 'cause Manda already told me over the phone and then instructed me to check the blog ; ) Now I'm just disappointed there aren't more pictures up like you said you would post! : ) I guess I can forgive you since you're, like, a busy mom and all...

Mindy Sebastian said...

"Joshua is talking and singing with his animals in bed." That image just makes me super happy. I miss that boy and all the amazing things he would say.