Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day six

Ok so Henry is down for a nap...though he isn't actually asleep, so I may need to go in there and check on him...and Nathan and Joshua are at the library. I ate breakfast and put a load of laundry in, so now I really really want to get some more stuff done for the playhouse. We'll be gone much of the day, and the boys' naps are always flip-flopped lately - rarely overlapping much at all. So this may be my best little chunk of time.

Two more apples today, and my apples are complete!

And yes, the bottom one has a little green and yellow worm coming out of it!

4 comments:

Aunt Lynn said...

Love these...very realistic.

Frank and Evelyn said...

I don't care what Nathan says; your worm is perfect.

Mindy Sebastian said...

I was thinkin - is that was Lowly worm looks like? If not, you could always make another worm and hide him in the garden! A nice long worm, and you could pull him up out of the dirt.

Trillium Fairy said...

I thought of Lowly worm when I saw that worm too. I love Richard scary!